Sundays & US Holidays
At Saber Gymnastics, we aim to create a second home for our students where they are free to embrace their love of gymnastics, through high-quality instruction in a welcoming community. Our gymnastics program offers families at Spangdahlem Air Base a fun and affordable outlet for youngsters’ to explore an interest in gymnastics. Our team is dedicated to providing proper & exceptional instruction in a safe and caring family environment.
What We Offer
- Classes for boys & girls age of 18 months & up
- Classes include: Parent & Me, PreK, Level 1 & 2
- Classes are 30-90 minutes
- Skelton Gym, Building 152
Gymnastics Competition Team
- Girls competitive team starting at Level 3
- Boys competitive team starting at Level 1
- Teams practice 2-3 times per week for 5-6 hours per week
- Compete against other local military base teams
- 1-3 competitions each Spring
- * More information will be posted on the Saber Gymnastic FB page!
Frequently asked questions
How do I sign up?
Download a lottery form, fill it out and bring it to the Community Center or email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a lottery?
We work off a waitlist system. Placement is not guaranteed and spots are given based off of priority students (returners) and then randomly chosen from the lottery system.
How are we doing?
Share your feedback about this facility through the Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) Website.